SEO consultation helps businesses find out how healthy a website is if there are any issues with the website ranking and the best approach to rectify them.
SEO consultation with a quick 20-minute call to collate specific business information required to do a detailed analysis before the consultation. SEO consultation lasts about 3-4 hours, and you will receive the following information:
- A list of proposed changes to the website (i.e. conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and On-page SEO).
- List of SEO keywords with estimates of how many visitors they will bring once ranked.
- Examples of successful ads (Google AdWords) from your competition and a plan to outrank them.
- Turbocharged SEO training (1-hour tailored SEO training, based on your business website needs)
- A reference guide to SEO.
- A detailed step by a step action plan.
Setting up SEO Strategy Plan
Choosing Right Keywords
The best foundation for any SEO campaign is good keyword research with a detailed analysis of the competition.
It is all about setting realistic goals and ensuring that results are achieved within a budget and achievable time frame.
Google rankings are customised based on your profile, location and device you use. Additionally, rankings change all the time.
There are two ways to check your rankings:
- First will be a manual check. Open an incognito window, type in a specific keyword and look through search results until you find your website.
- Second, using a rank tracking tool. Which is much easier, and you can track mobile and desktop rankings together.
We use rank tracking tools and traffic data from Google Search Console for our monthly reporting, which helps to see how many visitors found your website through SEO.
On-Page SEO refers to possible changes made within a website. Optimising content, tags, images, and website speed are some of the most important aspects of SEO.
Off-Page SEO is all about raising the authority and relevance of a website, which is done with citations, link building, and social signals.
Both on-page and off-page SEO is needed for best results.