SJAK LTD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11/08/2013.
SJAK LTD may collect the following information:
- I.P. address
- Name and Name of business
- Contact information including website and email address
- Information regarding your current marketing efforts
- Information regarding your online business plan
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What is done with the information we gather? SJAK LTD requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Creating a marketing Audit.
- Assessing SEO issues and potential.
- SJAK LTD and its SEO consultants may use the information to improve its products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which SJAK LTD and its SEO consultants thinks you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
If you do not become a client of SJAK LTD or if the client relationship has ended your business details (except contact information) will be removed from our records and database.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at privacy@SJAK LTD.co.uk
SJAK LTD will not sell, distribute or lease your personal and business information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.